Welsh Lamb is owned by Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales is the Data Controller for any personal data you give us. Our contact details are;
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat promotion Wales
Telephone: 01970 625 050
Protecting your information
The only personal information we will have is that voluntarily supplied by you. You can change your details, including opt-ins and opt-outs for various services, by visiting your personal account details at http://eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/ at any time.
Why do we request personal information?
The main reason we ask for, process and store your personal information is to be able to provide you with the services you have requested. These services could include information and updates, or completing questionnaires and competitions.
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales or our service providers will collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
● To directly provide the services you have requested
● Where you have consented, to contact you should we have news to share with you about our products and services
● To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the services you have requested
● For security, administrative, and legal purposes
● To update and enhance the website and the services provided
● Your information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis by HCC in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be used on an anonymous basis.
Where the website asks you for personal information, we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent. Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have
consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
Social media is an important part of how Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales interacts with you. If you use social media (e.g. by signing onto The Welsh Lamb Family using your Facebook log-in), we will ask your permission to access your first and last names, and email address, and a Facebook identifier that tells us you're logged on with Facebook. You can link or unlink your Welsh Lamb Family account from an account on another service (e.g. Facebook), by changing your account settings.
You may opt-in to receive marketing communications when you register with the website and you may withdraw that opt-in at any time. Once you have opted-in, we will provide the services you have requested by e-mail as requested. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please let us know at email@example.com.
By registering with The Welsh Lamb Family, you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option so you can opt-out of further email contact if you so wish.
You have the following rights:
● The right to request us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time.
● The right to request us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you
● The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you
• The right to have your personal data erased